From idea to end product, Neuromechanica develops and manufactures custom compact non-standard mechanisms, devices and separate mechanical parts. The company's output capacities are intended for single device production, rarely for small-batch production.
Company's staff has large experience in metal processing.
The company has developed and produced a sample mechanical manipulator:
- Rigid aluminium construction with six degrees of freedom. The construction's carrying capacity is 0.7 kg (1.5 lbs) when the manipulator is outstretched in horizontal position.
- The total weight of the manipulator is 5 kg (11 lbs).
- The height of vertically stretched manipulator is 780 mm (2'7").
- All joints are able to flex to 180 degrees angle.
- The manipulator's "fingers" move on ways parallel to each other. A pressure sensor is mounted on them.
- The "fingers" are able to spread up to 100 mm (3.9").
- The manipulator uses 20W (peak 50W) of electric power (10-16V).
- DC motors with PID controllers are used for control.
- Control via USB port using dedicated protocol.
- Feedback with controlling device (PC).
- Movement speed is 3 seconds for the longest path.
- Integrated electronics.
- The manipulator's movements and operations are programmed using an API.
Pictures and demonstration videos:
- The mechanical manipulator gathers balls to a basket:
- The mechanical manipulator pours beer from a can into a glass:
- Mechanical manipulator pictures (click on each thumbnail to open a full size picture):
Pramonės str. 16,